Friday, March 11, 2011

Short and to the Point.

Pre-natal exam thingy went well. Technically it was more the doctor's nurse asking me questions about my medical and personal history, Josh's past history, family history, and etc... Oh and let's not forget about the judgmental look of, "How did you not know?" But I was given a lot of info, as well as pre-registration to Hilton Head Memorial.

I went to Labcorp Thursday pm for my bloodwork, and I was really kinda nervous about it. Not that I mind getting my blood drawn or the needles (I have tattoos, trust me- I'm used to needles), but I was more nervous about getting lost or getting there too late OR the fact that they were going to fill up five vials of blood and I'd pass out. Turns out, I found it just fine and they only took three vials of blood. The nurse asked me how far along I was and if I had been sick.

"No," I replied.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Anyone that tells me they haven't been sick with their pregnancy, I want to kill them."

Thanks lady.. you're kinda killing me by digging that needle into my arm and switching the vials out. :))

So the 18th of March, we officially go to the doctor for the ultrasound. HOPEFULLY, I'll be far enough along to be able to see what we're having.

***Fingers crossed***

No comments: