Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Week Is Almost Over

I've been a busy writing girl this week, which is really good for me. I like being able to write every day, regardless of how tired I am.

I've written about a variety of subjects this week: Monday was depression, Tuesday was inspiration for women, Wednesday was hypertension re-writes, today I was supposed to write about pets but was asked to do two more hypertension re-writes. I just finished the re-writes and am going to turn my pet articles in tomorrow.

Last week I got a little bit more of a bonus than I was expecting, so I'm taking that as a sign that my writing is improving and I'm getting to be more dependable.

Our Kentucky trip was wonderful as usual.. I love going up there, and I always hate coming home. ALWAYS. Josh and I have talked several times about how we're going to move up there one of these days. So we have decided that once we're self-employed full time, we're moving up there. There were lots of pictures taken by Josh and me, and as of now, he's editing and saving them. Stay on the lookout on blogspot for updated pics from our trip.

Lots going on...

http://lifesjourneyphoto.blogspot.com



No comments: