Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring is here..

As always I'm still writing about various subjects.. let's see I've written about credit repairs, acne, foods that lower cholesterol, and other things that I really can't remember right now. I've been bidding on other projects this week, so hopefully I'll be able to expand my writing skills.

Next week I start rotating through with the retina doctor at work. I've been extremely interested in retina ever since I've been in the eye biz and especially since working at CEENTA. It's a very interesting field with a lot of pathology and causes unknown...

Still my one true passion, even more than retina, is writing. True some of the subjects may bore me to tears even though I say I'll do them- not knowing what I'm getting into- but I still enjoy what I do very much. And I would still love to stay home and write full time. One of these days I will.

Let's see.. Josh does his first official photo shoot tomorrow am at 10.00 (ish). I'm so excited and happy for him. After that we'll have a couple of hours to spare, and then it'll be off to another photo shoot but this one will be more relaxed.

Stay tuned, happy spring weekend.

No comments: