Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guitars, Herbs, and Coffee... oh my

I finished writing my guitar articles on Saturday and almost immediately after sending them in, I got an email asking I could do an emergency rewrite on the electric guitar. "Sure why not?" so I spent an hour doing the rewrite because I thought it was an emergency, but I don't think it was all that big of an emergency.

My articles writes this week are three re-writes on coffee, three originals on herbs (anything and everything is welcome), and three originals on weightloss. We got to choose what we wanted to write on this week, so that's why my subjects are a little more interesting.

I'll be done with my weightloss articles tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can do some more rewrites or originals before we head off to KY... so excited.

No comments: