Sunday, March 15, 2009

Supposed to take a day off

My writing boss said that all of my articles were really good and that she was very happy with my work. I should be getting paid tomorrow for my articles, and the sad thing about that is- I've made more money writing these articles in one weekend than my book has made since August 2008 (not my fault but my publisher's fault).

Good thing is I've been writing, and I like writing so it's all fine and dandy. My writing boss asked me if I would like to work today, but it's Sunday and I said no. Then I got a little bored and felt like I needed to write to keep my momentum going, so I asked for a re-write or two.

I've never been good at re-writes, simply because they confuse me. But I gave it a try, and hopefully my writing boss will approve of them.

I wrote about Why Dogs and Cats Eat Grass, and How to Give a Pill to a Cat.. both interesting titles but fairly easy titles.

No comments: