Monday, March 30, 2009

Bored To Sleep... No Seriously

Well I thought I was going to die this past weekend.. no not really but relatively speaking. I usually try to write on the weekends because I can write and accomplish more, blah, blah, blah. My writing boss- god love her- gave me an assignment to do seven re-writes about golf.. GOLF.. what kind of balls to use, the clubs, how to improve technique, yadda yadda. Oh my gosh y'all.. I haver never been so bored in all my life. Granted the weather didn't help matters either, but geez golf is so boring to me.

Now I've played golf before, and I really enjoy it but good grief, having to write about it? Kill me, kill me now... I vowed to get the articles written by Saturday. Know when I finished them?? 12:00am Sunday/Monday am. I hope I never have to write about golf again...

Now I'm writing about dental procedures which is so more interesting than golf.

No comments: