Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Talk Carolina About Us Page

This is an About Us Page that I re-wrote for MyTalkCarolina.com. The administrator gave me his draft and told me to have it, so I did.

MTC About Us Page:

So what is MyTalkCarolina.com? What are we all about? Keep on reading, and I’ll give you (or y’all, depending on what part of the states you’re in) all a little bit of history about who we are and what do.

MyTalkCarolina.com started off from a lot of different sites that I used to own… well… I still own, but they’re pointed to a different domain. Coast2coast-info.com was the first website that I started off with but was unsuccessful. The second website I started with a buddy of mine called stringdat-lax.net, which is now owned by yours truly- me. It was a lacrosse sports website that was never paid attention to, therefore, not really all that successful. Last was metroconnections.net- I really liked the name and had several friends to help me out. It was popular, at the time, but decided to bring it down and start what we have now- MyTalkCarolina.com. They say with each new thing, you learn something and this is what I’ve learned. With each website MyTalkCarolina.com is the HUB of all the domains I owned.

MyTalkCarolina.com has several thousand members with people signing up daily. We discuss everything from politics to family, recipes to pet care. MyTalkCarolina.com is designed for those that live in North and South Carolina, but we welcome anyone and everyone to sign up, stop by, and say hello or a, “What’s up y’all?”

So sit back and enjoy the ride because at MyTalkCarolina.com, that’s how we roll.

No comments: