Friday, May 13, 2011

What's Going On..

Not a lot going on in little Elijah's world right now-- he's getting bigger and fatter in the oven, which is good. On the outside world, his mama is feeling every roll and jab and getting more and more uncomfortable sleeping. I'm also trying to get used to sleeping on my left side and enjoying my lunchtime 20-30 minute naps.

Mother's Day weekend, Josh and I traveled up to NC for a final trip and the baby shower. I was so happy to get up there to see everyone- friends and family- and I was even more excited to get home (even though by the time we got home to SC, my butt was numb and my feet and fingers were swollen. We got so much stuff-- it was unreal the amount of stuff we got-- BUT I was so grateful for everything people got us. I was even more grateful to see how many people showed up-- it was like a female family reunion for the Collins side-- four of my bestest friends from my old job showed up-- and even Josh's mom and grandmother showed up. It was SO GOOD to see everyone-- really did my heart good. Favorite presents I got were the Eddie Bauer high chair and some green frog galoshes that my friend, Kabo, got me. We got so much sweet baby stuff that mom had to take some of it home with her.

So my projects for this weekend are to finish packing my labor bag and to wash and divide baby clothes and blankets. We'll see if I follow through with any of that. :))




33 weeks pregnant



Baby Shower Goodies.. do y'all see the little green galoshes??!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm so glad you loved the high chair!! -H

Amanda Vittitow said...

You have no idea!!!!! :)