Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Short and to the Point..

I haven't done much pregnancy blogging because I haven't experienced anything unusual and haven't felt the need to blog about boring things.

Today was another doctor day, and everything went well. As you know, my blood sugar was and is fine- blood pressure has been good. My doctor told me that when they did my ultrasound, they measure every little thing and he is the right size-- no problems there!! YEA!!! I did my birth plan and she said, "Getting an early start, huh? But that's good to be prepared." She read over everything and said it was a very reasonable birth plan, which I'm very laid back and the only thing I really requested was for Josh to be with me, an epidural, and I wanted the baby circumcised.

So as far as other miscellaneous things go, we registered at Target and Babies-R-Us for our baby shower May 7th. Josh says he has noticed that there are some things I won't eat now whereas before I would have "gobbled it down." I, honestly, haven't noticed what I eat and what I won't eat. I haven't had any cravings besides the lemonade- maybe Smores- but aren't cravings things that you usually don't eat or drink? I've had one, maybe two, dizzy spells, and I've nauseous once but that was from low blood sugar. And sleeping is very difficult right now. I can't get comfortable no matter which side I sleep on... the pillow thing has its days with me- some nights I want it, some nights I hate it. I've had one day of feet swelling, but I think that was due to walking too much. And my finger tips swell if I walk outside in the heat. Probably the coolest thing I've experienced is watching my stomach move and do weird things b/c he's moving and rolling around. And that's about it... oh and my scrubs are really doing weird things. I have to constantly pull them up b/c they sit low on my belly.

Lastly we're playing with names-- his first name will be Elijah.. middle name, we're still playing with.

No comments: