Monday, May 25, 2009

Couple of Weeks Have Passed..

I realize that a couple of weeks have passed since I have blogged on here. I have been extremely busy with writing projects. I have decided to take another writing project doing nothing but re-writes and still doing my originals and re-write articles. I am having some trouble trying to figure out how to plan and do everything, but I have to believe that it will come to me when I least expect it.

I just finished a batch of re-writes in regards to tracing cell phone numbers, and I'm working on another batch right now in regards to fitness. Other subjects I've been writing include Twitter, business cards (boring), window and vertical blinds (bore me to tears), rejuvenating the body to get rid of toxins, and various other subjects that I can't really remember right now.

Josh and I have really getting into hiking lately- we've been to South Mountain hiking up the side of the mountain, and we've been through the Appalachian Mountains, and of course our usual park that we go to. Hiking is really great exercise, and it gives Josh some really good picture ideas. Other than that, same ol' same ol'.. work, work, work.. write, write, write... hanging out with great friends.. eating great food.. blah, blah, blah.

No comments: